About the company
Our Happy Company (https://www.ourhappy.company) is headquartered in Singapore with teams in Taipei and Los Angeles. Our flagship product, OurSong (www.oursong.com) is a social NFT platform for the Creator Economy. We’re founded by John Legend and a group of veteran serial entrepreneurs and backed by well-known strategic investors. Our mission is to unleash the value of everyone’s creativity and make it universally accessible and tradable. We recognize everyone is a creator and we want to help everyone uncover their creative potentiality.
About the job
We are looking for a marketing manager with a sound understanding of the music industry landscape, social media and growing our Japan music creator community in the fast-paced consumer internet industry.
This position will be local hybrid work from Tokyo.
- Work closely with both the Head of Partnerships in Japan & the Marketing team in Singapore, you will be responsible increasing brand awareness for OurSong through creator/ artist partnerships and marketing.
- Develop content and strategies for export-oriented sales and growth.
- Content creation and management of our social presence across B2B2C touch points.
- Assist in identifying and organising events to increase creator acquisition and grow OurSong’s brand presence in the market.
- Local user support operations and handle user enquiries
- Help with translations and proofread content.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams.
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology, music, and the crypto space.
- With a bachelor degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- A creative marketer who thinks out of the box to grow brand awareness and creator acquisition.
- Detailed and conscientious to ensure we remain top of mind with our early adopters.
- Heavy user of local social media, e.g. Line, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, YouTube
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the community as frequently as possible
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in Japanese
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying