About the company
Our Happy Company (https://www.ourhappy.company) is headquartered in Singapore with teams in Taipei and Los Angeles. Our flagship product, OurSong (www.oursong.com) is a social NFT platform for the Creator Economy. We’re founded by John Legend and a group of veteran serial entrepreneurs and backed by well-known strategic investors. Our mission is to unleash the value of everyone’s creativity and make it universally accessible and tradable. We recognize everyone is a creator and we want to help everyone uncover their creative potentiality.
About the job
We are looking for a community manager with understanding of cryptocurrency and experience in growing online community in the fast-paced consumer internet industry.
This position will be local hybrid work from Jakarta.
- Grow and manage local online and offline OurSong communities
- Moderate the local OurSong social platform and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist in executing local marketing campaigns and collaborations
- Local user support operation and handle user enquiries
- Help with translations and proofread content
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology and the crypto space
- With a bachelor degree and at least 2 years of working experience
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Heavy user of local social media, e.g. Whatsapp, Line, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, YouTube
- Understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in Bahasa
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying