Our Happy Company (www.ourhappy.company) is headquartered in Singapore with teams in Taipei and Los Angeles. Our first product, OurSong (www.oursong.com) is a social NFT platform for the Creator Economy. We’re co-founded by John Legend and a group of veteran serial entrepreneurs, and backed by well-known strategic investors. Our mission is to unleash the value of everyone’s creativity and make it universally accessible and tradable. We recognize everyone is a creator and we want to help everyone uncover their creative potentiality.
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Japan
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager who is self-starting and dynamic to seek, build and manage commercial and strategic partnerships among some of our most critical partners. This role will work closely with cross-functional team’s efforts to empower creators with products that will unleash the economic potentiality of creativity and social engagement.You will seek out, understand and bridge the needs of our partners and the capabilities of our products.
This position will be local hybrid work from Tokyo.
- Seeking, developing and managing relationships with commercial and strategic partners.
- Surfacing the needs of partners and clients and communicating them with the product and operations teams.
- Designing and implementing strategic partnerships that lead to campaigns and platform based activities that accelerate user growth and brand awareness
- Pitching and Negotiating and maintaining the functionality and nature of our partnerships to grow our business.
- Manage and report updated status and progress of our collaborations between internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a deep product understanding with an ability to communicate and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights that can be used to transform our product and operational playbook and roadmap.
- Execute tasks in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
You will be successful in this role if you have the following qualities:
- Represents Our Happy Company and OurSong in the market
- Deep passion for digital content, emerging internet technology and the creator economy
- A track record for negotiating and closing high-value and complex deals that align interests of multiple parties
- Exceptional creativity, problem-solving, and multi-dimensional thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data insights and market realities to inform your recommendations and to regularly re-assess the tactics and resources required to achieve business objectives.
- Superb communication and leadership skills with a hands-on mindset.
- Bachelor Degree and MBA a plus
- Fluent in English and native in Japanese
- 5-8 years B2B experience working in a progressive partnerships, business development or sales role ideally in the internet industry
- Rich understanding of product development lifecycles and at least 1-3 years of experience working with early stage products
- Possess a can-do attitude and strong ability to prioritize strategic projects and multitask effectively
- Self-driven, strategic, and hands-on professional who is able to deliver strong results independently and as part of a high-performing team
- World-class presentation and communication skills, and able to liaise effectively with partners, colleagues and external parties at all levels
- Excellent Interpersonal skills working in a diverse and hybrid working environment dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excel in a multicultural matrix organization, show initiative and forge strong relationships at all levels
- Rapid learner who is able to pivot constantly and thrives in a 0-to-1 innovative environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying