* Responsible for defining and regulating the HR & People policies
* Attract, hire and retain the best talent across all markets the company operates in
* Partner with cross-functional teams to define OKRs and measure performance regularly to support the overall company objectives and growth.
* Deliver compelling new employee onboarding experience and drive employee engagement
* Perform payroll calculations, tax declaration, statutory labor insurance and labor pension in Taiwan and Singapore.
* Support administrative affairs.
Skills & Experience Requirements
* 5-7 years of progressive experience across all HR & People disciplines, particularly in talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee engagement and employer branding.
* Creative, flexible and dynamic HR & People leader who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done
* Strong ability to define global HR & People policies while managing a high-performing team and driving exceptional execution with cross-functional teams.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple work streams simultaneously
* Works well in a fast-paced environment and can handle pressure when faced with time, budget or resource constraints
* Capable of working independently and has excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin. Additional languages would be an advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying