About this role,
Our Happy Company is building infrastructure and services for the creator economy to own the future of self expression and creativity. Our first product, OurSong is a social commerce platform where everyone can turn everyday creativity into tradable assets (NFT) and build super fan communities.
We are exploring all possibilities to present the service and product with the best user experience to our customers. We believe an immersive virtual experience could be one of them. As a senior product manager, this role will not only discover but optimize how OurSong and its users will demonstrate and curate their collections in virtual space. How users may interact with each other is also a challenging yet exciting innovation to build from the ground up. If you are interested in working on futural initiatives, this role is definitely for you.
- Work closely with both internal and external development teams to design, implement, and optimize the product backlogs and feature roadmap.
- Initiate projects that will have great impact both on the user growth and user experience.
- Define measurable product features and requirements that guide design decisions and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with consumer facing teams such as customer care and marketing to understand end user needs and deliver go-to-market executions.
- Monitor overall performance in product, identify new opportunities and provide insights to cross functional teams.
- Design and participate in experiments and user interviews to continuously refine and improve user experience.
- Deep understanding in gaming or virtual space users psychology and design.
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management on consumer facing products.
- A passion for delivering great products to consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to collaborate with outsourcing developers and manage project schedule.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to present ideas clearly to the c-level management team, internal and external partners.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying